All tickets are £5 per show if you buy on-line, £6 if you buy on the door…
There are a limited number of ‘I WANT TO GO TO EVERYTHING’ Tickets, which give you access to all events. These cost £25 each and are available on-line...
- You can BUY TICKETS ON-LINE and pay by debit or credit card
- You can buy tickets IN PERSON on the night. But you’ll need to pay by cash or by cheque
- There are two shows per night. Each show is ticketed separately (so you have to buy tickets for each show you want to see)
- All other exhibitions and activities in the Barge House are free (except for the bar), but you can’t come in unless you have a ticket to one of the shows happening on the night.
- Please arrive a little before the show starts so we can sort your tickets out and you can find your way to the performance space
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Please check the age restrictions on each show
THE WEEKEND DAYTIME SHOWS
- The Bargehouse is open for anyone to drop in from 12 noon – 4.30pm on Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th Dec.
- Entry at the weekends is free, except for the Saturday evening shows which are ticketed, as described above.
- The show – Maria Morevna – on Saturday afternoon is free, but you need to get a ticket for it, so we know who is coming.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.